Attempting to run an 'Assign' action throws the error:
"Sorry, you do not have permission to edit <list item>"
if the following criteria are met:
- The model is in Deployed Mode
- The action involves creating an item in a production list that takes its display name from another (non-production) list
- The item is being moved from the left hand side (lhs) to the right hand side (rhs) in the assign dialog box (moving items from rhs to lhs works ok)
To work around this issue, do one of the below:
- Add item to the same list manually
- Make non-production data list a production data.
Note: Avoid workaround #2 if you intend to change it back to a non-production data list, as it will reset the cells in module that uses this list as dimension.
If this workaround is not suitable in your use case, please contact our Care team.