This article is for all users.
Try this step first
Do you log into Anaplan using your company’s login screen? If so, your company uses single sign-on. On the login screen, select Log in with Single Sign-on (SSO).
If your company does not use single sign-on, log in directly using https://sdp.anaplan.com/launchpad.
Learn more about single sign-on here: SSO troubleshooting video.
First, check to see if there are any Anaplan status updates
- Clear your browser's cache. The instructions are different for each browser. Search for "Clear my cache."
- Log in using a different browser.
- Log in with Incognito mode if using the Chrome browser. From the Google Chrome File menu, select New Incognito Window.
Is my account active?
You need to have an active account. To find out, look for a registration email from Nofirstname.lastname@example.org. If you can see the email, try to reset your password on the login screen by selecting the Forgot password? link.
If you cannot see the email, ask your company's Anaplan workspace administrator to check whether the correct email address is registered.
If your account is inactive, ask your company's Anaplan workspace administrator to give you access to a model. This reactivates your account.
An Anaplan workspace administrator is someone in your company who can add new users to Anaplan, set up user roles, and perform model building and administration tasks.
My account is locked
You might have attempted to log in too many times with wrong credentials.
- On the login screen, select the Log in with Single Sign-on link to see if your company uses single sign-on.
- If this does not work, reset your password by selecting the Forgot password? link on the login screen.
My password is wrong
First, select the Log in with Single Sign-on link on the login screen to see if you can log in using single sign-on.
If that doesn't work, try these actions:
- Reset your password using the Forgot password? link on the login screen.
- Clear your browser’s cache and try again.
- Check the login URL that you're using: https://sdp.anaplan.com/launchpad.
I cannot see the homepage
This is typically a result of single sign-on issues that are unrelated to Anaplan. Contact your company’s IT department.
I see an error when I log on with single sign-on
Ask your company's Anaplan workspace administrator to check the email address that exists for you in the active directory.
It should be in this format: